I've noticed a fair bit of your work on the AA tumblr - fits in so well with the brand's image, but still obviously your own style. Best of luck with everything!
I'm still here! Have been really bad at keeping my blog updated but I promise I'm going to get better. http://instagram.com/andrewnuding follow me here for better updates!
I've noticed a fair bit of your work on the AA tumblr - fits in so well with the brand's image, but still obviously your own style. Best of luck with everything!
ReplyDeletesweet! congrats, man...i was wondering where you'd gone. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm still here! Have been really bad at keeping my blog updated but I promise I'm going to get better. http://instagram.com/andrewnuding follow me here for better updates!
Deletewow, brilliant! you're just the guy for the job!
ReplyDeletexx
omg what a wonderful experience this would be! congrats on working with AA and love this shot :)
ReplyDeleteCheck out my latest blogpost on minimalistic handbags!
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com