Amazing work. Shes so beautiful against the pale white, and the whole look is just so amazing. Everytime i look at your posts, im in awe. Seriously. have an amazing christmas, and so sorry for being dodgy with comments, I've just done a new post so, to make up for it :) panda xo
my favourite photos by far, amazing work!
ReplyDeletei love how pale she is, like her background, then the lips.. perfect (: xo
ReplyDeletethese are simply stunning
ReplyDeletestunning work!
ReplyDeleteAs always, amazing! Love the colours... I'm a fan ;) I mentionted you on my blog, hope you appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are gorgeous and very inspiring!
ReplyDeleteAmazing work. Shes so beautiful against the pale white, and the whole look is just so amazing. Everytime i look at your posts, im in awe. Seriously. have an amazing christmas, and so sorry for being dodgy with comments, I've just done a new post so, to make up for it :) panda xo
ReplyDeleteyou're simply too good
ReplyDeleteplease feel free to visit my blog if you like
http://thepriceofimagination.blogspot.com/
Thank you :)
ReplyDelete